University Archives and Special Collections
Early photograph of the west side of Chaminade Hall when the University of Dayton was St. Mary's Institute. Two young men are walking past the front of the building. Dated between 1904 and 1912.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Chaminade Hall, St. Mary's Institute