University Archives and Special Collections
A view of Immaculate Conception Chapel from the northwest. From left to right are St. Mary's Hall, Immaculate Conception Chapel, and St. Joseph Hall. Although the exact date of the photograph is unknown, it was taken after the statues were added to the chapel niches in 1951-1952.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Immaculate Conception Chapel, Churches