Four of the seers on May 16, 1943, the day the cult to Our Lady of Beauraing was officially recognized.
Notre-Dame de Beauraing, Visionaries, Prayer
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital resource. Commercial use or distribution of the resource is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. Please contact the Marian Library/International Marian Research Institute to inquire concerning available permission to use the digital image.