University Archives and Special Collections
Procession at the Albert Emanuel Library dedication in 1928. Shown in the procession is a marching band, ROTC members, and faculty. St. Mary's Hall is visible in the right side of the photograph.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource
Albert Emanuel Hall, Buildings, Building dedications