University Archives and Special Collections
Dedication of Albert Emanuel Hall in 1928. Pictured from left to right are Reverend Bernard P. O'Reilly, University president, and Reverend George J. Rennecker, University vice-president.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Albert Emanuel Hall, Buildings, Libraries, Building dedications, Universities & colleges