University Archives and Special Collections
This photograph shows the 1928 dedication of Albert Emanuel Hall from a distance. A large crowd has gathered in front of Albert Emanuel Library. A marching band and ROTC members are visible in the lower left corner of the photograph. Faculty members and University of Dayton officials are standing at the top of the steps in the center of the photograph.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Albert Emanuel Hall, Buildings, Libraries, Building dedications, Universities & colleges