University Archives and Special Collections
Construction of the west exterior of Chaminade Hall in 1905. The framework of the roof has been added. Bricks are piled in front of the building. A construction worker and horse are visible at the building entrance at lower left.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Chaminade Hall, Construction, St. Mary's Institute