University Archives and Special Collections
Chaminade Hall, west side. The Arcade is visible to the left. In the lower right corner is a Jaeger stationary engine, which appears to be attached to the hose being held by a man in lower left side of the photograph. Dated prior to 1950.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Chaminade Hall, Arcade