University Archives and Special Collections
West side of Chaminade Hall as seen from the Cloister. Also visible on the left is the Arcade. Dated between 1904 and 1920.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Chaminade Hall, St. Mary's Institute, Arcade