University Archives and Special Collections
Early image of the west side of Chaminade Hall. From left to right are St. Mary's Hall, the Arcade, and Chaminade Hall. Dated between 1904 and 1912.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Chaminade Hall, St. Mary's Institute, St. Mary's Hall, Arcade