University Archives and Special Collections
View of an ivy-covered Immaculate Conception Chapel from the west. A man is reading a book on a bench near the front doors. Statues fill the niches, dating the photograph to 1951 or later. The statue on the left is the Lady of the Pillar and on the right is Father Chaminade.
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Immaculate Conception Chapel, Churches