University Archives and Special Collections
Rear interior view of Immaculate Conception Chapel in 1900. Written on reverse, "The old organ and benches, the framed stations [Stations of the Cross] and single components are much in evidence. The steam radiators were installed in 1898."
This item may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). It may only be used for noncommercial educational and scholarly purposes. Please contact the University Archives and Special Collections at email@example.com to inquire about permission to use a specific digital resource.
Buildings, Immaculate Conception Chapel, Churches