Download Full Text (619 KB)
- Burglary prevention
- Clean Sweep report
- Food co-op at 301 Lowes St., a former school that UD acquired and repurposed
- Brother Paul Bredestege, S.M., campus minister, writes his "An Open Ear" column about shared skills and other ideas for the OCA (off-campus area), plus proposed new name for the area
- Feature on William H. Mohr, 1907 Trinity Ave.
- Holiday decoration guidelines
- New carpet shampooer available from Off Campus Center
- Paper drive, energy conservation, alley lights and events at 301 Lowes
University of Dayton. Student Development, "Block Talk (November 1983)" (1983). Block Talk. 32.