The Catholic Hour, Episode 53
John Connors - Host; Fr. Michael Manning - Guest; Mother Angelica - Guest; Steve Watson - Narrator; Pam Watson - Narrator; Fr. George Kosicki C.S.B. - Guest; Fr. C.B. Woodrich - Executive Producer; Fr. John Bertolucci - Guest; Melissa Keller-Pierson - Writer, Producer, Director; Bernard M. Murray, Jr. - Writer, Producer, Director
Additional Broadcast Date
January 2, 1986
A broadcasting program from the Archdiocese of Denver:
- Fr. Albert of Joyful Light Productions Program on Eve: A Second Glance: an insight into remarkable women in the Catholic world today - on suffering
- Fr. Michael Manning on What does it mean to be a Catholic? - Going to Mass
- Mother Angelica on St. Luke and the Beatitudes and what happens when people hate you.
- A segment on Our Lady of Guadalupe with Fr. John Bertolucci and Fr. George Kosicki from the Fraternity of Priests at the University of Steubenville
- Steve and Pam Watson on a segment on the Samaritan House's Fundraiser: Buy a Brick
Juan Diego, Christian Love, Compassion, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Peer Pressure, Drugs, Mother Angelica, Beatitudes, Gospel of Luke, Samaritan House, Catholic media, Archdiocese of Denver, Mass, suffering, polio, women, Catholic identity
The Catholic Hour Collection
U.S. Catholic Special Collection
This item is protected by copyright; all rights reserved. Materials are made available with the permission of the Archdiocese of Denver, Colorado.
Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Denver (Colo.), "The Catholic Hour, Episode 53" (1985). The Catholic Hour. 2.