No date on photo. Twenty-one girls and young women outside Chapel, Our Lady of the Woods, Provincial Convent of the Good Shepherd (later Girls' Town), Carthage, Ohio. Image was published in centennial informational brochure, 1943, and appears to have been taken at the same time as other photos of students and sisters on the convent grounds. Caption for photo in brochure: The Junior Group. View the brochure in eCommons.