Aims & Scope
The Journal's purposes are:
- Publish and make accessible high-quality manuscripts on research and practice in the field of higher education administration.
- Expose Ohio College Personnel Association members and The Journal readers to outstanding scholarship from varied forms and perspectives.
- Encourage scholarly contributions from a wide variety of theoretical and conceptual frameworks.
- Use the editorial process to encourage research and scholarly writing by faculty, administrators, and students.
- Build and extend the literature and knowledge of the higher education administration and student affairs community.
- Create open and critical discussions within and across disciplines from the perspective of student affairs in higher education.