March 24-25, 2022:
- "Dreaming, Art, and the Flight into Egypt" (Roger Crum, Professor of Art History)
- "Multidisciplinary Reflections on Journeys of Faith (Matthew 2:13-15)" (Lee Dixon, Associate Professor & Chair, Department of Psychology; Kevin Hallinan, Professor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering; Liliana Montoya, Hispanic Coordinator, Online Courses & Local Outreach Ministry; Shannen Dee Williams, Associate Professor of History)
- Exhibit visit and curator talk: Journeys of Faith: Shrines, Souvenirs, and Catholic Tourism: Marian Library (Kayla Harris, Librarian/Archivist in the Marian Library)
- Campus pilgrimage, starting at Serenity Pines
- Mass for the Feast of the Annunciation, Chapel of the Immaculate Conception
Marian Library, Marian Forum
University of Dayton, "Promotional Poster: Marian Forum, Spring 2022" (2022). Reports and Promotional Materials. 95.