Title

Curran Place

Document Type

News Article

Publication Date

1-23-2018

Abstract

The University of Dayton announced today that the 1700 South Patterson Building, which once housed the NCR Corp. world headquarters, will be renamed Daniel J. Curran Place, in honor of the past UD president who presided over one of the most consequential eras of growth in the University's history.

View archived website


Share

COinS