Doll wearing habit worn by Sisters of Mary Reparatrix
Plastic doll is wearing a habit worn by the Sisters of Mary Reparatrix. Baroness Emilie d'Hoogvoorst founded this society in 1857 in Strasbourg, France. The doll is wearing a white dress, light blue scapular, light blue veil, and white wimple. A metal heart is pinned to the front of the scapular.
This image has been withdrawn.