Senior Thesis Artist Talk: Meredith Grenci
Presentation time: 3:00-3:45
- I have always had an innate understanding of and love for color.
- Appreciation of the human figure came after I was introduced to figure drawing at the University of Dayton.
- My experiences have nourished my artistic curiosities, and led me to focus on the versatile nature of color.
- My body of artwork touches on themes of a modern global pandemic.
- The implementation of a step by step creative process results in multi-dimensional imagery, emphasizing visual depth.