On March 12, 1976, the University of Dayton School of Law dedicated its new "teaching courtroom," a facility designed to assist students in learning the practical aspects of being a lawyer. The courtroom was dedicated to Barth J. Snyder, a graduate of the University's first law school in 1934 and faculty member of the present law school until his death in 1976. Speakers at the Dedication were Mr. Justice Thomas C. Clark, Supreme Court of the United States (Retired); Mr. Justice Leonard J. Stern, Supreme Court of Ohio; The Honorable Rex E. Lee, Assistant Attorney General, Civil Division, United States Department of Justice; Mr. Barnet D. Skolnik, Assistant United States Attorney, Baltimore, Maryland. The Honorable Carl B. Rubin, Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, moderated a panel discussion.
University of Dayton. Law Review
"A Dialogue: Theoretical versus Practical Legal Education,"
University of Dayton Law Review: Vol. 2:
1, Article 2.
Available at: https://ecommons.udayton.edu/udlr/vol2/iss1/2