Explanation of project and introduction of legislation subject to analysis:
- H.B. 491: Ohio's New Transactional Immunity Statute
- H.B. 467: Tax Incentives for the Construction of Energy Conversion and Conservation Facilities
- H.B. 635: "Use on Use" Sales Tax Exemption Reenacted
- H.B. 404: An Amendment to Ohio's Condominium Act
- H.B. 681: An Amendment to Ohio's Consumer Sales Practices Act
- S.B. 340: Disclosure of Social And Medical History of the Biological Parents of an Adopted Child
- H.B. 456: Property Owner's Civil Action for Minor's Theft
University of Dayton
"Analyses of Selected 1978 Ohio Legislation,"
University of Dayton Law Review: Vol. 4:
2, Article 14.
Available at: https://ecommons.udayton.edu/udlr/vol4/iss2/14