Download Full Text (21.3 MB)
A booklet commemorating the dedication of the new church and school buildings for St. Helen's Parish in Riverside, Ohio, in 1959.
Parish histories, parishes, Catholic Church
US CATH BX 4603 .D3 H39 1960
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital resource. Commercial use or distribution of the resource is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. Please contact Roesch Library at the University of Dayton to inquire concerning available permission to use the digital image.
"St. Helen's Parish Dedication" (2018). Parish Histories Collection. 15.