The 2024 Learning Teaching Forum is 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 3.
Submit your proposal by Nov. 3, 2023.
In light of universitywide initiatives to transform the future of learning and teaching at UD, our campus community is challenged to consider how to authentically provide a holistic Marianist education. The 2024 Learning Teaching Forum will explore the following themes:
- Exploring effective authentic relationship-building strategies and community-building practices for greater collective impact and equity
- Understanding how current transformative educational initiatives impact our everyday work and learning/teaching practices
- Exploring sustainable professional learning opportunities that support the ongoing development of campus leaders across academic and co-curricular units and offices
- Rediscovering and redefining the meaning of a holistic education in the Marianist spirit as we continue to bridge divides and cross boundaries for the common good
- Engaging in dialogue around advising and experiential learning for current and future generations of learners
For more information, email email@example.com