This annual summit invites all who have an interest in Catholic education to come together in a spirit of faith and collaboration. Both informative and inspirational, the summit allows the University of Dayton Center for Catholic Education to share our commitment to Catholic education – and Catholic educators – from across the nation and around the world in the common mission of the Church. This is the archive of materials and presentations from previous summits and information for the upcoming summit. Educators from all settings – urban, suburban, and rural – will find this conference to be informative. We welcome all teachers, superintendents, pastors, philanthropists, and higher education personnel to attend. The summit holds promise for networking, informing, praying, dreaming, planning, and taking action so that the gift of urban Catholic schools will flourish.
For further information, please e-mail Barb Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-229-3778.
Browse the contents of Catholic Education Summit:
- 2019 Adaptation, Change, Innovation: The Future of Catholic Education
- June 21, 2019
- 2017 Care of Hearts and Souls
- June 22, 2017, 1700 South Patterson Building
- 2016 Listen, Dialogue, Plan, Act: Contemplation and Technology in Catholic Schools
- Friday, June 24, 2016 | 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. | UD River Campus, 1700 S. Patterson Blvd.
- 2015 Listen, Dialogue, Plan, Act: Catholic School Leadership and Family Engagement
- 2014 Charism, Culture, Curriculum
- 2013 Urban Catholic Education – Meeting the needs of ALL learners.
- 2012 Reimagining Catholic Education